Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome to Salvaged Material

In part to help with adjusting the blog, colorization, etc. but also I suppose to state the purpose of this exercise in futility. I am a fan of dystopic books, and also am attempting to write in the genre as well (yet another futile attempt). Essentially this blog is for me to put up book reviews for other fans of the genre and also post now and again about the genre itself, its tropes, mechanics, and other elements, again, for those interested. I am interested, after awhile, in expanding the boundaries of this blog to include other areas of interest. Basically after escaping the desolate wasteland that is college, I am on good terms with a number of colleagues with a wide array of literary interests and it is my hope to have them post similar discussions in their respective genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment